Using Exchange 2000 for Int and Ext Emails

  • From: "Duke Jibunoh" <duke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 May 2004 10:47:49 -0600

Hi All,

I have an exchange server that we use for our internal e-mails. For
external e-mails, I have set up individual Internet e-mail accounts
within Outlook for each user including myself.

The Exchange Server sits on a W2K Advanced Server Machine and not on the
DC which is W2003 Server machine The DC also acts as a RRAS Server.

How can I set it up so that all external mails (in & out)is handled by the
Exchange Sever so that I can get rid of the individually set up Internet
E-Mail Accounts on the client machines

Regards

Duke