Urgent Help on restoring individual Mailbox

  • From: "Raymond Ma" <raymond.ma@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 16:06:45 +0900

Dear All

I am in a need of restoring one user's Mailbox from Exchange backup.
My environment: Windows Win2000 Server w/ SP2,  Exchange 2000 with SP,
Backup Exec 8.6.

I did backup not in a way of choosing entire Drive M:, instead of using
some ways to choose back up directory by directory.
As for my understanding, if I want to restore individual Mailbox, do I
have to restore entire drive M: , or do I have to use another Server or
Workstation or Client to restore? If so, how to do it?

Thank you so much for your idea in advance.

Ray