Unable to View Free/Busy Time for an Attendee

  • From: joed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 15:40:11 -0600

We are running Exchange Server 2000.  Users have Outlook 2000 on their
PCs.  I have a user who cannot view the free/busy time of one user in the
Attendee Availabilty in the Outlook Calendar (time slots are marked as no
information).  The default of 2 months is selected on this user's PC to
view on the calendar of free/busy time.  I have chacked on other user's
PCs and they can view the availablity of all the employees of our company
in Outlook Calendar.  Thoughts of what could be causing this for one user?