RE: Unable to Create new user id and mailid takes too much time

  • From: "Neil Hobson" <neil.hobson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 11:14:06 -0000

You mean you create the account but the mail attributes don't show in AD
users & computers?  If so, that sounds like a RUS problem, which you can
troubleshoot using the following series of articles:

http://blogs.msdn.com/exchange/archive/2004/07/27/198662.aspx

You say you can't logon using this user-id.  I assume you mean you
cannot logon to Outlook?  If you cannot logon to the machine using the
account, you have a different problem.  :)