Tips for creating mailboxes

  • From: "exchange" <exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 12:10:23 +0200

Hi all!

I've installed Exchange 2000 in an Active Directory domain that already
has a bunch of users. I really don't want to manually create all these
mailboxes... It used to be really simple in 5.5 where you would just use
a .csv file and create mailboxes. I've seen people refer to ldifde and
csvde, but no really good examples - these utilities seem pretty
complicated...!

Does anyone on this list have some good examples for how to acomplish
this? I'd be eternally greatful for any input on this!

TIA,
Orjan