RE: The page cannot be found in OWA

  • From: "Hemmings, Rob" <Rob.Hemmings@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2003 10:08:13 +0100

This rings a bell.....

I had a similar problem a few months ago....

I fixed it by playing around with URLSCAN.INI, which was installed with
IIS Lockdown.....
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/technet/secur
ity/tools/tools/urlscan.asp

The specific problem I had was detailed in this link...
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q309508#4

I REM'd out the entries under [DenyUrlSequences] on an 'as per needed'
basis... I checked out the messages that were causing 404's and looked
for the specific characters in the subject line (subject line forms part
of the URL)

Hope this helps.....

Regards

Rob Hemmings