RE: Slow connectivity

  • From: Sudhir Kaushal <skaushal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 16:56:29 +0530

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for the reply.. I dont see any flooding on the LAN or ghost
multicast. No process are stuck also. Can this Defrag cause this slowness?

Regards,
Sudhir Kaushal
Network Engineer ( Hosted Team )
eGain Communications Pvt. Ltd. Pune.( Nasdaq - EGAN )
Hello - (+91 20) 4222812, (+91 20) 4228607, Ext - 126.