Shutdown script not working.

  • From: "Medeiros, Jose" <jmedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 10:04:58 -0700

Greetings,

I have a question that I have never had answered and I am hoping that some one
may know the answer. I have a shutdown script that I use to reboot servers
weekly using the shutdown tool from the resource kit. It has always worked on
3.51 & 4.0 servers when I schedule it using the AT command, however on my 2000
servers it appears to run and clears it self but does nothing. If I schedule
the same script through " scheduled tasks " then it works correctly. Why won't
it work using the AT Command? What am I doing wrong?
Microsoft Windows 2000 [Version 5.00.2195]
(C) Copyright 1985-2000 Microsoft Corp.

C:\>at
Status ID   Day             Time          Command Line
        1   Next W          1:26 AM       c:\support\tools\shutdown.cmd

C:\>

Sincerely,

Jose Medeiros
408-449-6621 Cell