Setting Number of Recipient Limits for Large Groups of Users

  • From: Matt Robbins <mrobbins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 10:10:57 +0000

Hi Folks,

I hope you can help me, I am trying to restrict the number of recipients
that our student body can send messages to without affecting every user on
the system.

I am aware that I can set the recipient limit both globally and
individually, what I need is to be able to do this to large groups without
having to go to each user account and set the limit individually. Selecting
multiple accounts in AD users and computers on my Exchange server and
choosing properties doesn't give me access to any exchange tabs.

Does anyone have any ideas or have I got a long job ahead?

Many thanks for your time.

--
Matt Robbins - Network Manager
Brooke Weston City Technology College