Second Domain not Receiving external email

  • From: J X <xinshao@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2004 23:11:32 -0800 (PST)

I have multiple domains.
These are multiple virtual servers under one organizational unit in Exchange
2000.
In the SMTP VS, when I set Relay to Allow only the list below and try to send
from outside (like yahoo) I get this:

XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for
<user....>

so it mean it was bounced back by my exchange server XXX.XXX.XXX.XXX .

I have tried Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 323669
deleting LM/DS2BM with MetaEdit. It comes does no good and comes back.

I have tried Microsoft Knowledge Base Article - 289553
which is ad a Recipient policy.

the problem is the outside email only reach to the primary email address not
other domain names.

Also, under relaying, allowing my subnet to relay doesn't seem to help. I
thought it did but it doesn't seem to make a difference now.

Please Help. I'm dying here.
Thank for any advice !!!!!!!!!!!!