RE: Scripting Exchange Using VBScript and ADSI (Part 2)

  • From: "Webster" <carl8822@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 May 2005 16:28:49 -0500

Just getting into scripting but UBound() takes an array as input.  So maybe
your array vProxyAddresses is Nill, Null or whatever it is in VBScript that
means nothing.  Have you verified that vProxyAddresses actually contains
valid data?

http://www.powerasp.com/content/new/function-reference-77.htm

Webster