SMTP router mailbox

  • From: "Dan Klobnak" <dan.klobnak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 09:14:54 -0500

Hi there, have TrendMicro Scanmail with Exchange Standard 2000, and it has been
busy with the current Worm_Sober.S. Looking at the Virus Log, it has caught
quiet a few trying to come in, and most of the references are easy enough to
determine. I have caught a few from 'administrator' in the SMTP router mailbox.
I am assuming this is incoming, but I wanted to make sure. When I look at ESM
under mailboxes I see a SMTP mailbox, as well as a Administrator mailbox (which
I assume is the Administrator User account), however when I go through 'message
tracking center' I am unable to view SMTP Routing Mailbox direct, which does
not surprise me as it is not an ADS account per se. Is there some other
recommendation to track messages specifically for the SMTP router mailbox?
Thanks, Dan