Relay to Lotus Problems

  • From: "Filipa Maria Pacheco Gaudencio" <fgaudencio@xxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 10:34:08 +0100

Hello everybody,

I'm having serious problems in relaying the emails to a few Lotus Notes clients.

The scenery is this, I have an E2KServer(w/ SP3) installed on a Win2KServer (w/
SP3); the E2K receives and sends all the email to/of the Institution, and
relays the email of 10 Lotus Notes users. But, since last week some problems
begun to happen, first the messages arrived to E2K but were kept in queue, and
they could leave it. Then, the people that sold us the Lotus Server made some
changes and now the Lotus clients don't even receive email, we always get the
following message.

*Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients.
*
*     Subject:  teste
*      Sent:    08-04-2003 10:18
*
*The following recipient(s) could not be reached:
*
*      Nelia Maria Pinheiro Martins on 08-04-2003 10:18
*            A configuration error in the e-mail system caused the message to
bounce *between two servers or to be forwarded between two recipients.  Contact
your *administrator.
*            <leeloo.ipg.pt #5.4.6>

Where Nelia Maria Pinheiro Martins is one user of Lotus Notes.

By the way, the Lotus clients can perfectly relay mail through the E2k and, of
course, between themselves.

Does anyone have a solution, or an idea?

Thank you all very much,
Filipa Gaudêncio