Re: Relay Problem

  • From: Mario Guerrero <yes_pinky@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 21:54:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Qusai,

Are you using any kind of router. If so, the MTU needs to be 1492 bytes or
greater for your mail to go out. If not, it's going to stay there, and won't
deliver your messages. I hope this help.

Mariano

"Qusai A. AL Haddad" <qusai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
http://www.MSExchange.org/

Dear All
I have Exchange 2003 and it was working fine this morning ..
Iti s configured for POP and SMTP client
Now I can't send email to outside domains... but I can receive from them ..

I get this error msg when I send outside

Sent: 10/19/2003 8:12 PM

'username@xxxxxxxxxx' on 10/19/2003 8:12 PM
550 5.7.1 Unable to relay for username@xxxxxxxxxx

I check the relay option in SMTP virtual server and every things seems ok.

Any help will be appreciated

Qusai A. AL Haddad