RE: Reinstalling Exchange - Will I lose my job?

  • From: John Matteson <John.Matteson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 20:29:24 -0400

You shouldn't have to worry about re-installing Exchange to enable relaying
for POP3 clients.
If you have Administrative rights to the Connectors objects, you should be
able to enable relaying in the Internet Mail Connector.

If you don't have the Internet Mail Connector installed, you will need to
install it.

John Matteson; Exchange Manager
Geac Corporate Infrastructure Systems and Standards
(404) 239 - 2981
My toys! My toys! I can't do this job without my toys!