Re: RPC over HTTPs works, but...

  • From: Sudeep Raikar <raikar.sudeep@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 22:04:48 +0900

I ddon't think that Putting that name is a Requirement in For outlook.
 Please let us know what is the Operation Service Pack Level on your
Exchange Server. IS it that only the Remote Clients facing the problem then
it is surely with the Service Pack. I think this is a known issue if the
Service Pack2 for Remote Clients.
 Please download the latest Servie pack and install that. That should Solve
your problem.
  Regards
Deep