RE: Question about mailboxfunctionality

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 May 2005 11:29:51 +0100

You can use the following KB:;en-us;315631

There is also a third-party app called MailBasket from

One thing you might want to think about, is the volume of messages that
your server could end up processing, it would be much better to block
messages that are addresses to invalid recipients.

Mark Fugatt

Microsoft Services Organisation
Microsoft Limited
Building 1, Floor 2, Zone F