[ExchangeList] Re: Publishing OWA FE server...SOS

  • From: "Phil Marcum" <nusolmc03@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 10:35:48 -0400

Changes made to the front-end OWA per the Publishing Secure Microsoft Outlook Web Access Sites document.
I've made some progress in that I'm able to send out but when trying to reply or send to my domain from the outside I get the following error:

553 553 sorry, mail to that recipient is not accepted (#5.7.1) (state 14).

I'm also unable to access OWA internally or externally via SSL as https://mail.mydomain.biz/exchange

stumped! up late and need to shut the eyelids..

On Mon, Aug 11, 2008 at 5:10 PM, James Chong <jchong@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Front end; don't enable SSL on BE otherwise your FE will not be able to communicate with your BE.

James Chong
Sr. Systems Engineer
Simplexity, LLC.

11130 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300