Public folder replication

  • From: Scott Overfield <soverfield@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange List (exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 15:15:27 -0400

Good Afternoon,
I tried to replicate public folders between an exchange 5.5 server and an
exchange 2000 server in the same site, and my inbox is filling up with
messages similar to the following....
"A folder design conflict has occurred in "Clubhouse". The design of this
folder has been simultaneously modified on two or more folder replicas. Only
the set of changes made last have been saved."
A message similar to this shows up for about half of the public folders I
tried to replicate. Any idea why this is happening?
Any help appreciated......

Scott Overfield
Network Administrator
Gratiot County Community Mental Health