RE: Public folder error

  • From: Tom Kern <tpkern@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 10:10:36 -0500

Thanks, but my account is only a member of 3 groups.

I set that value and it didn't help.

I notice now that this only occurs when i run the ESM for exchange 2k3 sp2
against a Exchange 2k org.
When i run ESM for exchange 2ksp3, it works.

Maybe its just a bug in ESM for exchange 2k3 sp2.

My last question  is, if i have full control under administrative perms but
no perms under client permissions, shouldn't i still be able to view the
client perms tab?
or do i have to have client perms as well?
seems like a chicken and egg thing- i have admin perms to edit acl's but i
have no client perms so i can't see the client ACL editor to do just that.

Thanks