Problems with non-english characters when I send from OWA 2000

  • From: "Danilo Dias" <danilo.dias@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 15:08:43 -0300

Hi all,

When I send a message from owa 2000 with non-english characters (ç, á, à, ã,
etc), some e-mails do not receive it right.
For example, an e-mail from hotmail received it wrong, one from yahoo too.
Another one from yahoo received it right. I send to lots of e-mails in
different servers. I believe 30% got it wrong. When I send from outlook, no
problems. What is the problem?

Danilo Dias