Problem with Language

  • From: "Alex Decarli" <alex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:40:27 -0300

Hi folks,
My Scenario
I've E2K, SP3, W2K, SP3, All in english language, but my input locate is
My Domains controllers (2) are w2k, SP3, are english , but it has input locate
My Outlook 2000 Clients are W2K PRO, SP2 and Input locate is PORTUGUESE BRAZIL
My Problem
Some clients are asking why the own Outlook has some foldes in english and some
folders in Portuguese.
In Brazil, "Inbox" is equal "Caixa de Entrada", all clients should be in
Portuguese Language and the inbox folder
should call "Caixa de Entrada", always.
But it isn't happening. In SOME CASES.....
My Question
How can I to convert these english folders in Portuguese folders ?

Alex Decarli