RE: Problem backuping exchange 2000 database

  • From: "Zoran Marjanovic" <zmarjanovic@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 20:39:36 +0100

Hi Albert,

I had the similar problem some time ago. If you go to MS webcasts site (I do
not have the internet connection right now, only to the local ISP and SMTP, so
I can't tell the URL) you will find 2 or 3 webcasts that deal with the possible
causes and solutions to this problem. You should read the transcripts of all of
them. I tried to fix it with repair, defragment and isinteg check and I did but
for short period of time, only. Hopefully I had a spare server and I moved my
stores to it. Since then the problem has not reappered.

Good luck

Zoran