Re: ==> Prive1.edb

  • From: John B <itcalif@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 10:42:36 -0800 (PST)

You need to perform an offline defragmenatation/compaction of your database.
This will also compact the priv.stm file. You can do this using the eseutil /d
command which is found in the exchsrvr\bin directory and/or on your windows
2000 support\tools directory on the installation disk.
John
 Joupin <me@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:@page Section1 {size: 8.5in 11.0in; margin: 1.0in
1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; }P.MsoNormal {     FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt;
FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"}LI.MsoNormal {     FONT-SIZE: 12pt; MARGIN: 0in
0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"}DIV.MsoNormal {    FONT-SIZE: 12pt;
MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt; FONT-FAMILY: "Times New Roman"}A:link {   COLOR: blue;
TEXT-DECORATION: underline}SPAN.MsoHyperlink {     COLOR: blue;
TEXT-DECORATION: underline}A:visited {     COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION:
underline}SPAN.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {   COLOR: purple; TEXT-DECORATION:
underline}SPAN.EmailStyle17 {   COLOR: windowtext; FONT-FAMILY:
Arial}DIV.Section1 {    page: Section1}http://www.MSExchange.org/
Hi folks First Merry christmass to all of you and wish you a year full of
success and happiness :) And second  : How can I reduce the size of PRIVE.edb ,
Im sure that all of my mailboxes are near zero in volume but still its about 5
GB , there is another file PRIVE.HTM , this one is also around 4 GB . Im
running out of space in my server and have to do something with it soon