RE: Please Advice for Group Policy

  • From: "Mark Meelhuysen" <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 16:39:20 +0200

Hello Mmmopo,

When you create an mst then you have to activate this by either a command or by
a group policy. When you use the setup it will not use the mst. The most
easiest way is to do it via a group policy. Then you can assign different
groups (OU's) different policies and thus different installations..

Good luck!!

mark