Pl. help me <for Rules>

  • From: Dinesh Varrier <dineshvarrier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 02:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

     Can u help me ???? I  had Configured SBS 2000 server (i.e,. Small Business
Server 2000), in that Exchange 2000 server comes as a bundle product, so i had
configured Exchange 2000 server , i have 20 users in my organisation , i had
configured IMAP connection from user to server(that my users are getting mails
from IMAP protocol) .I also made the message rules from outlook 2000 message
rules option, that mails from abc goes to folder abc, but my problem is the
mails which r coming from abc r moving to abc folder as well as inbox. I
dontwant those mails comes in the inbox folder..

Kindly help me out......

Thanks ,

Dinesh