Permissions to managed exchange mailbox for a user

  • From: C Drawers <cdrawers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "\[ExchangeList\]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 06:14:26 -0800 (PST)

I'd assume that I'd need to give permissions to the user account in its OU.
I'd assume there is something on the Exchange Server side, also.

Can someone tell me what is the 'right' way to give a user administrator (but
not Exchange Server Administrator) permissions to mailbox-enable and disable
accounts, as well as delete mailboxes)?

Thanks,

C.

http://mail.yahoo.com