Outlook Crashes

  • From: "C Baker" <craigbaker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange List" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2003 20:10:12 +0100

I've just installed exchange and wanted to import all my mail from my pst
file.

I've probably done this a 'non standard' way, but I haven't used exchange
before.  I created the Exchange account, left the pst file in the profile
and drag and dropped the email.  This didn't work, Outlook just kept on
crashing.  Just exited, nothing in the event log, no 'Do you want to report
this to MS etc'.

I went into Offline mode, and all the mail transferred over ok, but now when
I open up Outlook and it attempts to synchronise to the server, it just
crashes within about 20 seconds of beginning the transfer.

I've tried google, and couldn't find anything.

Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks.

Craig