Outllok 2000, Exchange 5.5 and MAPI

  • From: Alejandro Contreras <acontreras@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2002 10:42:08 -0400

Hi Everyone:

I am running an Exchange 5.5 server on Windows 2000 and currently have
Outlook 2000 as our standard e-mail client. We are sending out MAPI e-mails
to internal and external clients and receive garble on the internal accounts
(Outlook 2000).

Does Outlook 2K not support MAPI, or do I need to install additional
drivers?

If so, what changes must be made on both the client and server side?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Alex.

Alejandro Contreras