RE: OWA problem: cannot send mail exceed 100K

  • From: Dêniz Feital (Chiptek) <dfeital@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 09:03:14 -0300

        There is a Technet article about it.

        It happened to me once. It says if you reply a message with more
than 100kbs for text (you must to agree, its a lot of text) you will not be
able to reply that message.

        Although when it happened to me I wasnt replying the message.

        The article is the following:

        XWEB: Unable to Reply to or Forward a Large Message in OWA [Q246239]