RE: OWA Loading issue

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 11:01:21 -0400

Tim, what's the problem?

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Lamberth [mailto:tlamberth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, September 10, 2003 10:47 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] OWA Loading issue

http://www.MSExchange.org/

This has probably been covered many times before...I am trying to implement
OWA and regardless of the steps I take to resolve the issue it remains the
same. I have covered all the fixes in the document "Troubleshooting Outlook
Web Access" and even setup another virtual directory in IIS to see if that
was an issue but it works fine.

We use a single Exchange server and connect directly to the server. All
inbound mail is scanned via gateways to determine their safety and then
forwarded to the Exchange server. There is a firewall between the gateways
and Exchange but not between Exchange and the internal network.  Any
connections to the Exchange server will either be via the local intranet or
through a VPN connection. Forgive the extra information...just wanted to set
the right scenario.

Thanks,

Tim