Nonexistent Service:MSExchangeDS

  • From: "osman filiz" <osmanfiliz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 09:51:24 +0000

I wanted to test upgrading exchange 5.5 to exchange 2000 on the same machine.So first i installed Win2k(s.p2) and Active directory.After that i installed exchange 5.5 with sp.4...In exchange 5.5 i changed the ldap port for the adc(active directory connector),and i installed the adc.There was no problem with the replication from exchange directory to active directory.After forest prep and domain prep i begin to install exchange 2000,it finished with no error,after restart the exchange services doesnot start.I take this message:
Event ID:7003
"mta,information store," depends on the fallowing nonexistent service:MSExchangeDS
Any comment?