New member with a question...

  • From: "Luis Esteves" <lesteves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "MSExchange. org Discussion List" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 14:55:32 -0500

Hi everybody,

First question to the group...

I have E2K SP2 setup with custom recipients which are RIM/BlackBerry e-mail
pagers. When a user receives e-mail to me@xxxxxxxxx it automatically gets
foprwarded to me@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx This workg great except for the fact
that the Blackberry account has a 2MB limit on it...

Is there *any* way of either customizing the NDR Exchange generates if I
tell it not to deliver messages over 2MB or switching off NDRs for the domain all together?

I've got an SMTP connector to going and I've even tried
creating a new SMTP domain in Internet Message formats and blocking things

Can anybody toss a few suggestions my way?

Luis Esteves
Network Administrator
Digital Connexxions Corp.
Tel: (905) 338-8355 Ext.220