New exchange criteria

  • From: "ravi" <ravishankar_en@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2003 22:20:15 +0530

Dear friends,

1) My company recently took a domain as eselinc.com

2) web space has been provided by one of the US based company to
upload my web home page and the facility of creating a mailboxes,
max of 50.

Queries:

1) My director has asked me to create centralized mailing system
for us. Here answer is Exchange server is a answer. But how do i
take full conrol of my exchange server. The main mail server is is
maintained by Us based company who is just a web space provider
NOT a branch office or related to our office.

2) what is the basic things for the organisations to have before
and after installing and to have exchange server.

3) what kind of exchange server i need to have and on what platfor
and version does it suit for us as ours is a streangth of a max of
25-30 employees.

4) Is there any way to check my entire organisations mails through
exchange server? and i do want to keep a copy of the mails in my
local exchange server not on remote mail server, which is provided
by the US based compnay.
Here it means, our employees check their respective mails, they
should get a mails from my exchange server.

5) How do i synchronize the entire organisations mails from remote
mail server?

6) is there any way to receive all the emails to my exchagne
server instead of from 3rd party remote mail server?

Brief answers would give me addup advantages. I have refered many
books, but above queries were still unsolved and still many more
queries making me confuse.

Kindly i request everyone, to solve my problems with their
precious guidelines.

Warm Regards,
Ravi

RAVISHANKAR. EN