RE: Need Help! Exchange Server setup

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 06:16:23 -0700

Here is the link for information you need to look at:

www.msexchange.org

Lots of information there on what to do.

<RANT ON>

Get off your b**t and do some reading.

Do not come on a list being lazy wanting to know how to use Exchange without
doing your homework first.

What, is our time less valuable than yours, that you can not take the time
to study and research?

<RANT OFF>

Blast shields up, asbestos coat on, fire when ready.

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You