[ExchangeList] Re: NTDSNoMatch utility ( My two cents, which may not be worth much )

  • From: "Jose Medeiros" <josemedeiros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Medeiros, Jose" <Jose.Medeiros@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 22:41:47 -0700

Hi Jason,

I am very impressed, you are by far more of an Exchange Expert then I, and the
article you wrote is indeed very impressive.

I realize that using exmerge is far more time consuming but it does work and is
much cleaner then having to deal with the SRS database and cleanup associated
with using the ADC.

In my opinion companies should hire a very qualified consultant such as your
self, as opposed to using the day to day support staff such as my self to
perform such migrations.

You brought up a good point that the Call manager system was in a different
forest, however it must not be using the Unified Messaging server ( AVVID ),  I
am wondering if any one has experienced similar problems with the ADC.

I'll stick to just managing the servers and fiber channel storage area networks.

Peace,

Jose :-)

http://www.sjpc.org/~medeiros