Migrating from Lotus Notes to Exchange 2003

  • From: "A. M. Salim" <msalim@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 12:26:38 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I have a customer who is currently on Lotus Notes and they want to migrate
off to Exchange 2003 (i.e. not co-exist but just drop Lotus altogether).

Anyone done this, and how feasible is ot to migrate mailboxes and other
Lotus features to their equivalent Exchange 2003 (like contact lists,
notes, calendars etc.).  Step-by-step details would be ideal, as I have no
familiarity with Lotus, but might be able to get their Lotus current
admins to help if I can tell them exactly what I need.

TIA!

Mike Salim