RE: Migrating contact information

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2002 15:09:25 -0500

Aboo

Yes, the contact data that you have assigned to your mailboxes will be
migrated over and you should not have any problems, assuming you perform
the migration correctly :-)

Hope this helps

Mark L Fugatt
Pentech Office Solutions Inc
Rochester, NY
www.4mcts.com <http://www.4mcts.com/>
Tel:  716 586 3890
Fax: 716 249 0316
Cell: 585 576 4750
For MSN Messenger add  <mailto:mark@xxxxxxxxx> mark@xxxxxxxxx to your
contacts list
For answer to your Microsoft Exchange questions visit
<http://www.msexchange.org/> www.msexchange.org
"In God we trust. Everybody else we verify using PGP!"