Migrate Exchange 5.5 to Exchange 2000 over Internet?

  • From: "goran" <goran@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 1 Oct 2003 11:59:53 -0600

We are about to migrate a Exchange 5.5 server with Win NT 4 over to a New
Win 2000 Server machin with a fresh Exchange 2000 server instalation.

The machines are located on separate places.

We want also to migrate the users domain accounts so that all the users
doesn´t have to struggle with new passwords wich is about 400..

Is it possible to update accounts from a NT 4 Server over Internet to a
Win 2000 server? I imagine that it´s impossible but you never know?

Regards,

Göran