Messaging rules

  • From: "simon whale" <simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 12:27:24 +0100

I have a mailbox on our server called archive that collects all in
coming and outgoing messages for our MD to view.  There is various
newsgroups that I subcribe to, this being one of them that he does not
wish to see in this mailbox.

My question being is there a way to delete these messages before they
hit the mailbox? Or do I need to setup rules in the mail client?

Regards
Simon Whale
you have received this email in error please notify admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The views expressed in this email are those of the individual and not
necessarily those of UK Data IT
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by SOPHOS AV
for the presence of computer viruses.