Mail stay in queue for some domains

  • From: "osman filiz" <osmanfiliz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 07:49:38 +0000

We have a problem with sending internet mail to some domains.We have
exchange 2000 server with service pack 2,our exchange send all internet
message to the smart host.Some messages(for example to hotmail.com) stays in the queue and not delivered,in the eventviewer i take this message Message delivery to the remote domain "hotmail.com" failed for the fallowing reason:The connecton was dropped by the remote host. (event id:4000,msexchange transport).

The problem is not for all domains,we just can not send mail a few domains such as hotmail.com,yahoogroups.com....