Mail recieving Problem

  • From: "Shamshad" <sahmad@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 20:11:22 +0530

Hi All

I have very strange problem in Exchange server. I have exchange 2000 server
on windows 2000 domain (same machine) behind ISA Server 2004. I also have
Popcon (mail downloader) on exchange machine to download mails. This
configuration worked perfect. I had been using it for the last six months
without problems. But since today morning it started giving problem. I can't
send/ receive mails not even internally. Pop con downloads mails and
forwards to exchange but nobody receives in outlook (where does it go) I
noticed that in MDBDATA folder there are several .stf files. I tried to
access exchange internally thru outlook pop I got older mails only. No new
mails. Form outlook sent mails to myself but never received it.

 What could be wrong with the server?

I tried following

*       Repaired ebd file
*       Reinstalled SMTP
*       Reinstalled SP3

But nothing worked. Please suggest what should I do??

Shamshad Ahmad