RE: Mail in text/html format cant be sent over exchange 2000

  • From: "osman filiz" <osmanfiliz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 15:11:19 +0000

The first tool is microsoft's tool and in exchange 5.5 environment there was no problem...

From: "Lomker, Michael" <mlomker@xxxxxxx>
To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Mail in text/html format cant be sent over exchange 2000
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2002 10:04:16 -0500

http://www.MSExchange.org/ - Re-Vamped!

> When the job is succesfull our microsoft sql server sends > e-mail over smtp > sever of exchange 2000 server but this mails cannot be read > from outlook

We use both BLAT and perl scripts to send messages through Exch2k without any problem. Perhaps the tool that you are using isn't 100% compliant with the SMTP standards. We had trouble with one custom written application when we switched to Exch5.5 because it wasn't up to spec.