[ExchangeList] MSExchange.org - Microsoft PST Capture Tool (Part 2)

  • From: "MSExchange.org" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "ExchangeList" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 May 2012 06:03:26 -0500

-------------------------------------------------------MSExchange.org -
RealTime Article Update

Hi ExchangeList,

Title:  Microsoft PST Capture Tool (Part 2)
Author: Nuno Mota
Tool from Microsoft. The author will now look into how to install and configure
it to work with an on-premise Exchange environment and Office 365.

section to unsubscribe.
MSExchange.org is in no way affiliated with Microsoft Corp.
For sponsorship information, contact us at advertising@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright © MSExchange.org 2012. All rights reserved.