RE: Is it Novarg Virus...

  • From: "Mike Dufoe" <dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 10:18:10 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Muqeemuddin Syed [mailto:muqeems@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 10:16 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Is it Novarg Virus...

Hi All,
We have been receiving a lot of NDR's from accounts that users have
never sent E-Mails to, that the attachment contained virus.. moreover
have been recieiving the Noarg virus as well... which is now being
We are not open to SMTP relay, I have checked it myself... but can
someone throw more light on this.
Also receiving E-Mails from outside accounts that are sending mails to
non existent recipients on our domain. LOTS OF THEM.
IS this the Novarg Virus...???

List Archives:
No.1 ISA Server Resource Site:
Windows Security Resource Site: