I'm under the gun, please help!

  • From: "Stelley, Doug" <dstelley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 07:33:15 -0400

I have until 1 July to finish training 1000 users on the use of Outlook
/ OWA on Exchange2K. I have (I think) about 200 left.
here's my problem.
I absolutely have to find a way to identify those users who either are
not checking their mail, or who haven't been trained.
At their training, we give them their network password and have them
logon to the domain. The accounts have been imported months ago, just
waiting for the first use.
I need to find out who's left.
Come 1 July, everyone is supposed to check mail daily. I've been tasked
by the CEO to provide a list of those accounts who are not reading their
mail.
I can't find a reliable way to do it.
If I look at the mailboxes in Exchange System manager, I can only go
back 1 day, because I do a brick level backup every night so it shows
last accessed by sys admin.
I need 3 things.
1) - who has never logged onto their exchange account.
2) - who hasn't read their mail in "x" days
3) - what domain accounts are inactive after 30 days
Anyone?
- Doug

the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any release, dissemination,
have received this communication in error please notify the author immediately
by replying to this message and deleting the original message. Thank you.