Getting error when viewing properties of public folder

  • From: "raj nair" <rajnair7@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 14:03:03 -0600

Hi Gurus,

I cannot double click ( view properties) of my 5.5 exchserver's public
folders. ( any of them) I am currently in a mixed mode environment and
have moved whatever mailboxes i want to exch2k3 servers.What ever moved
works fine. In system manager it shows up fine when double click.

But on the folder sthat are on 5.5 server:
Gettign error " Microsoft exchnage server computer does not respond"

" Microsoft Exchange Directory"

ID no: DS_E_communications_problem

some other server it is getting error "Information store cannot be
accessed"

Thanks
Raj