RE: GAL synchronize by IIFP(exchange 2003)

  • From: NGUYEN THANH BA <BaNT.evnit@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 13:04:32 +0700

Can anyone help me?

From: NGUYEN THANH BA [mailto:BaNT.evnit@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2005 2:40 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] GAL synchronize by IIFP(exchange 2003)

Hi all,

I am planing to built Exchange Organization include multi forest (Exchange
2003). To send email betwen forsest, I must have to synchronize global
address list. According to this torturial, I see that the GAL-synchor must
have done by hand (it mean not automaticly)

I understand that I deal above, it is true or false? Have any way to
automaticly synchro between forest in Exchange 2003 multiforest

List Archives: