RE: Fw: Microsoft Security Bulletin MS02-025:Malformed Mail Attribute can Cause Exchange 2000 to Exhaust CPUResources (Q320436)

  • From: "John Nguyen" <JGNGUYEN@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 May 2002 11:42:00 -0400

I applied the hotfix this morning, did get some "service not started"
error when the hot fix was installing but after reboot all services came
up fine.

MS02-025:Malformed Mail Attribute can Cause Exchange 2000 to Exhaust
CPUResources (Q320436)

http://www.MSExchange.org/ - Re-Vamped!

Has anyone applied this hotfix. Did you notice any problems after the
hotfix is applied. I just want to confirm before applying the hotfix.

Regards,

Raj