Front-End server question

  • From: "Raji Arulambalam" <RajiA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2005 14:23:05 +1200

I have got a FE Exchange server that used to host mailboxes and public
stores, that were moved to a BE server. All replicas have been removed
from the FE server.
The front end server will be accepting smtp mail from the internet.
According to the docs on Configuring a FE server,(page 60 Exchange
Server 2003 Front-End and Back-End Topology)  this only needs one store,
and if I create a mailbox store it requires a public store as well. Do I
point this to the BE servers public store?

Using Exchange servers 2003 SP1.

RajiA

To donate funds to the Mayoral Relief Fund for people affected by the floods in
the Bay of Plenty:
Make a donation at any branch of the National Bank or Bank of New Zealand
Go to www.tauranga.govt.nz/MayoralReliefFund to get the account number for
internet transactions or
Phone 0900 77788 to make a $20.00 donation on your phone bill.

Email disclaimer: This email and any attachments are confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any
way. If you receive this message in error, please let us know by return email
and then destroy the message. Environment Bay of Plenty is not responsible for
any changes made to this message and/or any attachments after sending.
This e-mail has been checked for viruses and no viruses were detected.